July 18, 2009

I am 21!


The series of birthday celebrations which span over the week:

With some of the Cambodia Ocip people @ Hoshi Japanese Restaurant for buffet

Azur @ Crowne Plaza Hotel with family

Ambience and food was fantanstic. Very worth it despite the limited variety because the food made up for it- drunken prawns, oysters, sashimi, black pepper crabs were simply fresh and divine. They serve Häagen-Dazs ice cream too! Highly recommended to go while promotion lasts.
(See promotion)



Cousin who conincidentally share the same birthday as me

With secondary school clique


With smu econs clique. ♥ the handmade scrapbook!

And with my golden girls! Till we grow old and toothless!


It has been a truly awesome week. Thank you friends, for celebrating my 21st with me and for being part of my growing up phase. Thank you for all the presents! I feel so, so blessed :) Cheers to 21!

1 comment:

shu said...

i feel so blessed to have the GGs :P