July 31, 2009

Of hellos and goodbyes

Internship has finally come to an end, with mixed and lingering feelings.

As much as I was counting down to my last day of internship, I know I'll miss my fellow interns in the days to come. It was a good 11 weeks of friendship and bonding. The friendships forged, the exchange of perspectives across universities and all the fun times we shared, have certainly contributed greatly to making my internship a memorable one.

For now, it's a short two weeks before school commences. Strangely, the past 4 months of summer break felt way shorter as compared to the previous one. I almost didn't expect myself to be able to get away from the city with my internship and the H1N1 virus still spreading but yes, I'm going on a short holiday! Summer's still good to me :) Till I come back!

No comments: