July 18, 2009

21: Surprise! Let's go nautical (and pink)

Surprise party!

A big thumbs up to my fellow interns who took my word seriously, planned the entire birthday celebration, and made sure I was genuinely surprised. Though I did suspect they had something up their sleeves, I would never have expected them to liase with my mom and hold the party at my own condominium's function room! The surprise party has certainly exceeded what 8-week friends will do, especially since Serangoon isn't the most convenient place to go to. Thank you!



Twister madness! It was mad hilarious when it was the guys' turn

Pictionary with out-of-the-world vocabulary. How would you draw monkey business?

Thank you all, for the mini party! Perhaps I should have held one for all my friends instead of having a series of celebrations with different cliques, since it's tiring either way ;) But NO REGRETS.

Being 21 feels almost the same as any day, although I do feel a tad old whenever I think about how most of my friends aren't 21 yet. I feel like a big sister!

No comments: