October 11, 2010

Parcel of awesomeness

I love Asian food. And I love spicy food the most. The tingly, numb sensation when my taste buds get in touch with the Asian spices are just so stimulating and addictive! And that's what I missed most here in the West T_T

Back in Singapore, we would go for weekly 麻辣 sessions:

I remembered making a passing remark during one of my Skype conversations with my mum, and being the fabulous mum she is, she sent me a parcel of awesomeness containing all the food and products I love! 


It took almost two weeks for the parcel to be delivered! 

Ta-dah! Bursting with excitement and glee while slashing the tapes!

First glimpse of the parcel of awesomeness, with its contents way cheaper than shipping (Mum paid close to SGD$250)

Hello maggi, tomyum, sambal, miso and everything awesome! :D 

Nicely packed into our shelf for consumption...

...which happened on the night itself. :) Tom yam maggi with sambal. Nom nom nom!

No comments: