April 9, 2010

*credit to source

Last night was.. terrible.

A part of me was clinging on to some hope. Yet while I desperately fished for any kind of affirmation from everyone, another part of me already knew the outcome. When the final verdict came, I did feel my heart sank but that moment was not too hard to bear.

Because it all just seemed too familiar.

It actually felt like another routine.

Disappointments after disappointments. I'm torn, I'm worn out, I'm helpless already. I don't know how much more of these rejections I could handle anymore. Can I not be the one to pick up broken pieces anymore?

I need everything to stop crumbling. I need a miracle.

And maybe.. I need a hug.

1 comment:

ZL said...

*hugs*

im not a master of consolations so I reli duno what to say. but im sure even without it u'll be fine. so cheer up yea! you have ur finals coming up!

zl