April 27, 2010

Milan, Italy

It has been a long, torturous wait. And an emotional roller-coaster ride.

In fact just yesterday, less than 24 hours ago, I had a strong inkling that the email would come. I thought the intuition felt pretty strong. But as the clock ticked past 6 in the evening and signalled after office hours, I knew I was disappointed again.

I even thought to myself, maybe all these waiting and agony isn't going to be worth it. Maybe I shouldn't be giving myself pep talks and ignoring the sinking feeling I've been feeling all these while. It's not like I don't know how few placements there are in the second round. I felt like a big fool, waking up everyday to check my mail religiously and have my phone 24/7 by my side so that I won't miss any calls. And as weeks passed, the status still remain questionable.

And then the email came today when I least expected it.

Milan, my first choice

*credit to source

What a miracle. Thank You :)

1 comment:

sw said...

like =)